Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Pure Matte Black Eyeshadow = Urban Decay Blackout!


My search for a PERFECT MATTE BLACK eyeshadow is over! Finally!!!! Pheeewwwww :D



It's Urban Decay eyeshadow in the shade Blackout. MAC eyeshadow in the shade Carbon is so very much heard of that I was confused what to do... Then I saw Blackout's swatch in Christine's blog (Temptalia) and almost made up my mind to get this one. But I am such a MAC freak, I again tried to buy Carbon.... I don't know how I changed my mind, but I remember I swatched Carbon in the MAC store at Eaton Centre, Toronto, then I ran to Sephora to swatch Blackout! And here is the result: I brought this little baby home! It was CA $22 when I bought it, excluding tax. You get a 1.5g of product in this cute little box.




You can also find this shadow in UD Naked 2, but as I have got the original Naked, and Naked 2 couldn't attract me much, without this Blackout (and oh yes, there's one more shade from Naked 2 I loved, it's Pistol), I thought I should buy just the Blackout. Not to mention, the packaging attracted me like a magnet! That's so me....!!!


                        Isn't this a gorgeous packaging? It's both cute and sophisticated. I love it! :D




 Blackout is a deep, intense matte black. The color payoff is really really great, and it goes on very black! I must say its a true black. MAC's Carbon isn't as black as this one. Though I noticed a very little amount of silver sparkly glitters in the shadow, but its nothing that seriously much in amount. The lasting power of this shadow is also great!

Here are two swatches of this shadow, its two because I used flash to take one, and another one is taken without flash...

                                with flash, as I mentioned above, you can see the silver sparkles here

                                        without flash, you can't find the the silver sparkles here

I am in love with this shadow. I am NOT going to buy anymore black eyeshadow than this one, and yes, I am going to repurchase Blackout again and again and again!

Love and respect,
Eeshita.

3 comments:

  1. 100% agreed with you. apu ekta question chilo i am so confused between naked and naked2. which looks nicer in bangali skin? i wear more western than kamiz or sari though. love the tin package of naked2 and the blackout and brush ;D but naked 1 is also raved abt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. go for naked 1. naked 2 is more cool based, and for our skin tone naked 1 works better. naked is good too, but if you want eyeshadows more than packaging, naked 1 is totally worth the hype!

      Delete
    2. I mean naked 2 is good too :)

      Delete