Sunday, May 5, 2013

Review: Clean & Clear Deep Cleansing Astringent~Oil Free

"Oil fighting formula that treats and helps prevent pimples"



I am in LOVE LOVE LOVE with this product! I am using my 6th bottle right now... I can't say a bad thing about this astringent I swear. This ACTUALLY does what it says.

I have been using it for over 2years now. My first purchase was an orange colored astringent from the same brand, may be it was named morning fresh or something (sorry I forgot); then I switched to this one and have been in love since my first use! :D

It dries out quickly and leaves NO oil behind, which is kind of my dream as I have crazy kind of oily skin. Yes it does prevent break outs and deep cleanses my skin.

I use it mainly twice daily, in the morning when I leave my bed and at night before I go to bed. I use it when I come home after all day out for my classes or shopping or simply whatever! My skin literally wakes up every time I use this product.


I generally wash my face 15minutes after I apply this product. This way my face feels fresher and holds the oil back for a longer period of time.




Yes this my ABSOLUTE HG product for skin care. I can't live a day without it and yes I DO recommend if you have out of control oily skin (for dry skin, its an absolute NO).

I buy this from Almas Super Shop and its about 650BDT to 700BDT. But these days it's really hard to find it here so I have to order online to get my absolute HG product.


Did you give it a try? Love it or leave it? Let me know in comments!

Love and regards,
Eeshita.

2 comments:

  1. do u use it bfr washing face?? and rght nw i'm having serious break out..shud i use it in this condition??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if your break outs are caused by any kind of illness then please do consult your doctor otherwise you can use this. and Yes, I use it before my face wash.

      Delete