Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Looks: My "Go to" look for traditional outfits :)

Okay, so this something I have done quite a long ago. And at that time I didn't even have any plan for blogging or creating a facbook page. I had one of my friends wedding and wore a traditional saree. this is the most common look of mine specially when I wear traditional sarees with big earrings and ofcourse a red bindi on my forehead. I always love to go traditional rather than trendy, don't know why.


I know you will get many flaws in this look, but please Do feel free to point them out. And I have forgotten most of the products I have used, obviously I do NOT have an eidetic memory, but yes there are some common products I always use. :)

Best regards and much love,
Eeshita

Products I have used (only the ones I remember though):
MAC Prep+Prime Skin Base Visage
MAC Mineralize SPF 15 Foundation
MAC Select Sheer Loose Powder
MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer
Urban Decay Primer Potion Original
MAC e/s: Embark and Goldmine
Jacqueline e/s in Black
Prestige eyeliner (may be :/ )
Jordana Lipliner in Mahogany
Rest I don't remember :( please forgive me for that :(

2 comments: