Friday, April 6, 2012

Urban Decay All Nighter Make Up Setting Spray: Unexpected result!

 This review will be based on the travel-sized version of this spray, which is 15ml/0.51floz versus the regular-size version which is 118ml/4floz. I received this spray with the Urban Decay Bride Kit and going to buy the full size soon!

So this comes in a spray bottle. The price of this travel size bottle is $12 and you get to pay $29 for a full sized one! quite pricey I know but you will know that its totally worth it once you use it!

It says its a long lasting spray and it will keep your make up stay put for 16 hours. I didn't try 16hours (I mean who the hell does keep make up for 16 hours at a go?!) but as the summer in my country is quite famous for its heat and humidity and I am quite famous for my oily skin (lol :P ) this Spray worked MAGIC, yes thats what I said MAGIC for me!!!!!!!!

The first day I used it I did a mistake. I used it after I finished my whole make up and sprayed it very close to my face. As a result I had to retouch my make up again, as the mist made everything kind of watery? or smudgy??? I don't know but it was a wrong way of application. Then on my second try I sprayed it 8-10inches away from my face and it did a good job though I found my eye shadows smudged a bit! A bit wrong application again.....

And then I found the Holy Grail way (is there any way called HG way??? :P to)  apply it and I felt I am kind of Harry Potter! Jk, but it worked perfect. What I did is I sprayed this 3 times on my face after I applied my foundation, then I completed my whole make up and again sprayed just ONCE and it did the magic for me! When I came back from that crazy party after like 5hours my make up was still fresh and all!

This picture is an example. I went out for a little hangout with my friends on a very hot humid day, came back from after like 6hours, and my make up was fresh as FRESH! lol! I just had to re apply my lipgloss or lipstick and I was just FINE!!!!! OMG unbelievable for my oily skin!!!!


Yes I recommend this product, specially if you are going to get married soon and you will be doing lots of crying and still be concerned about your make up; or I recommend this for the oily skinned people like me!

I am going to repurchase this again and again and again.....

Let me know if you have used it and found it good or even bad!

Much love and respect,
Eeshita





No comments:

Post a Comment