Saturday, March 31, 2012

Review: Urban Decay Supercurl Curling Mascara

 This review will be based on the travel-sized version of this mascara, which is 5.11ml/0.18floz versus the regular-size version which is 9ml/0.3floz. I received this Mascara with the Urban Decay Bride Kit and have fallen in love from the day one!
This is what Urban Decay says about this mascara:
"Not since your first spiral perm have you been this excited about something that curls. Our protein-packed Supercurl Curling Mascara boosts, curls, and sculpts your lashes, while conditioning incregients like silky proteins, meadowfoam seed oil, and shea better keep them sleek, smooth, and feathery-soft."

 This travel size is $9 and you have to pay $20 for a full sized one!
The mascara brush the has a bunch of tiny, short spikes. It is slightly curved which helps curl your lashes and helps keep the curl longer. I kind of don't have any lashes (poor me...) so I always prefer mascaras which will add both volume and length. AND as I can't put on falsies I always crave for mascaras those will help me to get a bit volume atleast! So this is the ONE! But if you don't wear it with a light hand, it might clump your lashes.

The staying power of this mascara is pretty good too. It doesn't smudge or smear and the curls stays longer! Though I guess curling your lashes prior to applying this mascara may give you better result!


See, this is what happens to my kind of dead eyes after one coat! Well, I was in a hurry when I put the mascara on so didn't use the second coat, but trust me, when a second coat is applied, the lashes change dramatically!

I am definitely going to repurchase it again, but only the travel size. As you can't use a mascara more than 3months, why spend $11 more?? But I can say, this is my HG Mascara for now!!!!

I definitely recommend it. Let me know if you have used it and loved it too (well, if you hate it, then please feel free to let me know the reasons!).

Much much much love and respect,
Eeshita

No comments:

Post a Comment