Monday, March 26, 2012

Looks: My look for the 26th March, Independence day of my country :)


 My look for the Independence day of my country, Bangladdesh. Hope you like it!


 



Products Used:
MAC Matte
MAC Mineralize SPF 15 Foundation
MAC Select Sheer Loose Powder
MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer
Urban Decay Primer Potion Original
MAC E/S: Humid, Embark, Goldmine (Just a little touch on the tear duct)
Two brown E/S from BH Cosmetics Palette
Estee Lauder E/S: Rose Confetti for highlighting my brow bone and cheek bone
Eyeliner: Maybelline Gel Liner
Mascara: Urban Decay Supercurl Curling Mascara 
Blush: Estee Lauder blush in Rose wood
Liptick: Revlon Colorstay Overtime Lipcolor in Fantastic Fawn

Any kind of suggestions, criticism will be highly appreciated! I am still learning so will be glad if you suggest me the areas to improve.

Much much love and respect,
Eeshita


2 comments: