Saturday, March 24, 2012

MAC Matte: Neither "Yay" nor "Nay"

I use MAC Matte as foundation primer.

Okay, so this is a matte-ifying cream, you can use this as a foundation primer or on bare skin. This is my first primer (?!) and I simply love the way it makes my skin feel smooth and silky. Yes it does matte-ify my skin instantly and when applied and makes my pores less visible. The gel consistency doesn't feel heavy on the skin at all! The packaging is awesome, you can squeeze out your desired amount.

But as I have crazy kind of oily skin specially during summer, this product doesn't help me much with oil control. I noticed shine after an hour or two I applied this (during summer) and I had to blot my face quite often! For fall or spring or winter, its totally ok, but for summer, well I am skeptical!

This was $18 when I bought it. You do not need much to apply so a little goes a long way.

I don't know yet if I will be repurchasing it again, but if you have dry or combination skin, I would recommend!

Much much much love and respect,
Eeshita


No comments:

Post a Comment