Monday, March 26, 2012

Urban Decay Primer Potion (Original): Totally in love with!

 I don't know why I am reviewing this since there are tons of reviews on this thing but still can't resist!

The one I have is Original and its the one that comes in the bottle packaging with a doe foot applicator which helps to apply the primer potion easily. It was $18 when I bought it. I also got one with the Urban Decay Bride Kit and this is the one I am using now as I ran out of the first one. Urban Decay has launched a tube version but I don't have it. There are three more shades in this primer: Eden, Sin and Greed. I look forward to buying Eden soon, and as you can guess I don't have the rest three except for Original. Sigh....

So Original Urban Decay Primer Potion is kind of Matte and dries invisibly. I am absolutely in love this product as it lasts long, makes my eye shadows look more vibrant, doesn't crease and my eye shadows do not wear off anymore!

 You don't need to apply a lot just a tiny dot works fine! I used to apply a lot in the beginning and found that my eye shadows creased. Then when I read other reviews I came to know that it happened because of applying a hell lot amount! (Well, I guess this is how I ran out of my first bottle so fast! Stupid me...!!!!) So if you apply a little (which is the right way), a bottle lasts a long time.

Yes I would recommend this and I would definitely repurchase it as it is my Holy Grail Product!!

Much love and respect,
Eeshita

No comments:

Post a Comment