Saturday, March 31, 2012

Looks: Smokey eyes using MAC Thru The Night




I am not quite fond of smokey eyes specially on my eyes. My eyes are really small and for some unknown reasons smokey eyes are hard to pull on my eyes. Still, I tried to take little risk and do a smokey eye, when I received MAC Prolongwear eye shadow in Thru The Night. I was so excited about the shade (I don't know why but I went crazy for the Shade :P ) that I though Okay, lets give smokey eye a chance! ;) So here it is!

Products I have used:
MAC Prep+Prime Skin Base Visage
MAC Mineralize SPF 15 Foundation
MAC Select Sheer Loose Powder
MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer
Urban Decay Primer Potion Original
MAC Prolongwear e/s: Thru The Night
MAC e/s: Embark for blending and Goldmine for tear duct
Estee Lauder e/s: Rose Confetti for highlighting my brow bone and cheek bone
Jacqueline e/s: One in kind of bronzy color and one in black
Eyeliner: Maybelline Gel Liner
Mascara: Urban Decay Supercurl Curling Mascara
Eyepencil: May be Jordana's eye pencil in Navy Blue or something??! Sorry I have lost it :/
Estee Lauder blush in Rose wood
Lips: L'oreal Colour Juice Stick in Chai Love You

P.S. : for some weird reason the shade Thru The Night looks kind of black here. I will swatch it for you and you can see how lovely that shade is!
Please fell free to comment whatever you think about this look, specially point out the flaws. Any kind of constructive criticism is highly appreciated!

Much love and respect,
Eeshita

No comments:

Post a Comment