Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Looks: A soft smokey look :)


 This is a look I did for an informal party a bit long ago.
Its a soft smokey eyes with nude lips. You see, I am not very much confident about making bold lips :P but yes, I do have plans to try out some bold colors on my lips soon. Until then, you have to endure my kind of nude lips! ;)
And I have never plucked my eyebrows, they are virgin yet lol and yes, I am not good at wearing false eye lashes but I am practising and I guess I will surprise you soon wearing them myself! :D
Please fell free to comment whatever you think about this look, specially point out the flaws. Any kind of constructive criticism is highly appreciated!

Products I have used:
MAC Prep+Prime Skin Base Visage
MAC Mineralize SPF 15 Foundation
MAC Select Sheer Loose Powder
MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer
Urban Decay Primer Potion Original
Estee Lauder E/S: Rose Confetti, used it as my brow bone highlighter and cheek highlighter
MAC E/S: Humid
Two brown E/S from BH Cosmetics Palette
Eyeliner: Maybelline Gel Liner
Mascara: Urban Decay Supercurl Curling Mascara 
Blush: Estee Lauder blush in Rose wood
Lips: L'oreal Colour Juice Stick in Chai Love You and Urban Decay LIP Junkie Lipgloss in Midnight Cowboy 


Much love and respect,
Eeshita

No comments:

Post a Comment