Wednesday, June 27, 2012

A little something I have tried: Kristen Stewart inspired look, followed Pixiwoo, and recreated it in my way ;)

Let me admit: I am a huge Twilight fan, so I have liked almost all the fan pages out there in Facebook representing Twilight. I got to see Kristen Stewart's photo from one of those pages months ago, and I just loved her look! I wanted to do it, but I was just looking for a mentor who will guide me through it, I needed a pro to do this look! Lucky me, Nic from Pixiwoo did this look and from that day I have been trying to get a chance to recreate this look and finally I got the chance the night before my exam :/

Disclaimer: This is NOT an exact recreation of Kristen or Nic's look, some people may find it not even near to that inspiration look, don't bother, I recreated it in my own way :)

One more thing, the photos just do NOT do any justice to the real life look!!!!!! Don't know why :S :S I felt this looked LOVELY in real, but the photos are just freaking me out! Still, I had to share lol

Here are some more photos of the look:




Products I have Used:
MAC Mineralize SPF 15 Foundation
NARS Sheer Glow Foundation
MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean
MAC e/s: Cranberry
Smashbox e/s: Blackout, Thunder, Bliss, Sable
Urban Decay e/s: Naked, Buck
Smashbox Gel Eye liner: Caviar
Smashbox Brow Tech Powder: Brunette
Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume Mascara
Smashbox Blush: Warm Apricot
Smashbox soft lights: Shimmer (for highlighting cheekbones)
MAC Prep+Prime Lip
Smashbox Lipgloss: Bitten

Please, as usual, point out my faults! It will be highly appreciated! :)

Love and Respect,
Eeshita.

No comments:

Post a Comment