Monday, July 2, 2012

A little something I have Tried: Black and Pinkish Smokey Eye

This is something I have tried few days back at home. I am not a HUGE fan of smokey eyes, may be because I am not quite fond of my eye shape and colors, as they tend to look weird with deep dark smokey eyes! But I am just thinking to give smokey looks some good tries. So here is another result!

Please feel free to leave your comments and please please please, DO point out my mistakes. I am still a learner, so I badly need your suggestions! <3 :)










Products I have used:
MAC Mineralize SPF 15 Foundation
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural
MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer
Urban Decay e/s: Blackout
Pink eyeshadows from BH 120 Palette 1st edition
Maybelline Gel Liner in Black (used on lower lash line and upper water line, also as a base for UD Blackout)
Anabelle Kohl Eyeliner in 159 Milky Way (used in the lower water line)
Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume Mascara
Loreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara (used CG first, then appllied it as second coating)
Estee Lauder e/s: Rose Confetti for highlighting my brow bone
Estee Lauder blush in Rose wood
MAC Prep+Prime Lip
MAC Lipstick in Cosmo

Did you like this look? Let me know <3 :)

Love and respect,
Eeshita.

P.S.: I know the number of images are a hell lot, but yeah, I am a bit obsessed these days :P ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment