Tuesday, July 3, 2012

BH Cosmetics 120 Color Eyeshadow Palette 1st edition : Swatch of all 120 colors and a little review

This palette was gifted to me by my friend Tansia, from Obsessively Obsessed with, I am big fan of neutral shades and she knows I generally don't step out of neutrals, so she gave me this so that I can play more with colors! Thanks a bunch hun... You know I love you :*

Coming to the palette, the shades are great. You get a lots of colors in a palette. But I have to mention you have to wear a good primer before you apply these shadows as most of these are quite powdery and tend to smudge easily. Most of the eyeshadows are pretty pigmented and have good color pay off! Well, some of them look pretty in the palette and just don't seem to have any color... But number of such shades are very few.

This is a great palette for the beginners. You can use these colors to create beautiful looks! If you are stepping into the make up world, go get this palette, I can promise you won't regret!

This post is basically based on swatches, so you will get a little review. I am including the photos below:







 I have numbered the shadows and swatched them accordingly... Swatches are taken with and without camera flash.... the picture above is of the first palette :)


swatches of first 20 colors, taken with flash (from 1 to 20)


without flash (from 1 to 20)


swatches of colors from 21 to 40, taken with flash


swatches of colors from 21 to 40, taken without flash 


swatches of colors from 41 to 60, taken with flash  (this batch doesn't have a without flash version, sorry :P )


this is the second or the bottom palette :)



swatches of colors from 61 to 80, taken with flash 


swatches of colors from 61 to 80, taken without flash 


swatches of colors from 81 to 100, taken with flash  


swatches of colors from 81 to 100, taken without flash  


swatches of colors from 101 to 120, taken with flash 


 swatches of colors from 101 to 120, taken without flash 


Its really tiring to swatch such huge palettes, but I am glad that I could do it. Hope it helps!

Much love and respect,
Eeshita

1 comment:

  1. Best review of this palette till now.. uv swathced all the colors dat most ppl dnt do.. was really helpfull.. im expecting my one soon :D tnx! Cheers! ^_^

    ReplyDelete