Wednesday, July 4, 2012

A little something I have tried: minty green....duh.... its green again! :P

So here I am with green again.... sighhhhh.... Don't know when I will be able to step out of green, just bear with me for a while!





















Products I have Used:
Bare Escentuals Prime Time
MAC Select Sheer Loose Powder
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural
MAC Fix+
MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer
Urban Decay Primer Potion Original
Smashbox e/s: Serpent, Blackout, Zoom, Peacock, Flirt
Urban Decay e/s: Naked
BH Cosmetics 120 eyeshadow Palette: shade number 36 (please follow my BH cosmetics review for reference to the numbering)
MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume Mascara 
Loreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara (used CG first, then applied it as second coating)
Smashbox Brow Tech Powder: Brunette
Smashbox Blush: Rosy Pink
NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss in GOld Pink and Sunrise

Let me know what do you think about the look!

Much love and respect,
Eeshita.






























2 comments:

  1. you should write/video tutorial...products you used are not enough...just saying...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks a lot for the suggestions :) I am just a learner, not yet ready for video making.... may be I will go for step by step pictorial within few days? thanks a lot! much love and respect <3

      Delete