Wednesday, July 4, 2012

A little something I have tried: Nostalgia!

This is a look I used to do every now and then when I knew nothing about make up! Golden on the lid, a dark brown on the crease and a li'l bit of red on the outer corner of the lid, with heavy eyeliner on both upper and lower lash line. Time has flown, and now as I think I am better than before, so I thought I should give my almost childhood look a try. So here it is! :D







































Products I have Used:
MAC Prep+Prime Skin Base Visage
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural
MAC Fix+
MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer
Urban Decay Primer Potion Original
Smashbox e/s: Java, Sable, Vapor
Urban Decay e/s: Naked, Half Baked, Buck
MAC e/s: Cranberry
Smashbox Brow Tech Powder: Brunette
MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume Mascara 
Loreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara (used CG first, then appllied it as second coating)
Smashbox soft lights: Shimmer (for highlighting cheekbones)
MAC Blush: Peachykeen
Smashbox lipgloss: Buff

No comments:

Post a Comment