Thursday, July 5, 2012

A little something I have tried: My first ever dramatic look (atleast for me, its quite dramatic)!!!

So finally I could step out of green (WHOA!!!) and did something which I thought I would never do as these are generally not in my comfort zone. So  here it is! I saw Michelle Phan doing this look for a prom night or something, was inspired and tried to do it in my own way! As this is my first time, so I might have done many mistakes. Don't be hesitant to suggest the areas those need improvement! <3




















Products I have used:

For face~
*MAC Mineralize SPF 15 Foundation
*MAC Select Sheer Loose Powder
*MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer
*Smashbox Blush: Rosy Pink

For Eyes~
*Smashbox Gel Eyeliner: Lava (used it all over my lid to create a base)
*Smashbox e/s: Granite (used it on top of Lava)
*BH Cosmetics 120 eyeshadow palette: shade number 66 (used on top of Granite to add a tiny bit of sparkle, please follow my BH cosmetics review for reference to the numbering)
*Then I used a tape to to create the sharp winged line
*Urban Decay e/s: Blackout (used it to create the winged line, used MAC 266 to do that)
*Using a flat brush (MAC 239 dragged the color to the outer V)
*Smashbox e/s: Azure (using a 239 again I pushed the color just beside Blackout to create a graduation of color)
*Used Blackout on my upper lashline and also on my lower lash line
*Used Azure and a tiny bit of Smashbox Peacock on the lower lash line and slighly blended the colors (used MAC 266 for lining)
*Used Maybelline Gel Liner in Black for tight lining
*Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume Mascara
*Smashbox Brow Tech Powder: Brunette

Lips~

8Smashbox Lipgloss: Buff

Please let me what do you think about my first attempt!

Love and respect,
Eeshita.

No comments:

Post a Comment