Monday, July 2, 2012

Estee Lauder Pure Color Gloss: Wet Cranberry (SHINE), this is THE ONE! :)

Estee Lauder pure Color Gloss comes in three finishes: Shine, Luminous Shimmer and Dimensional Sparkle.
The shade Wet Cranberry belongs to the Shine category. I got this one as a gift from my brother, from Toronto (bought from Sears of Eaton center), and I absolutely love it! :')


 

The Packaging is awesome! I am a big fan of EL packaging, as they look so classy, elegant and also chic at the same time!



I was hesitant to try the color, and got confused big time, but my sister said "this is the red you want". So I tried again, and thank you my sis, yes, this is THE one!



The doe foot applicator is very precise to use it easily on the lips! 
About the color: absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE... I will seriously cry my heart out if EL discontinues this product. Its a rich berry red, with lots of shine, and is so opaque that makes it a fusion of lipstick and lipgloss. It has the slick feel of a lip gloss along with rich pigment of a lipstick! The gloss is sensually light weight and non sticky, and glides on smoothly on the lips. This is a color which flatters on both warm and cool skin tones! The warmth of my skin tone warms up the color. I have swatched the color both on my wrist and my lips. Below are the images:


 
Swatch on my wrist: left on is without MAC Prep+Prime Lip, Right one is on top of the primer.


                                  Swatch on my lips, without using any camera flash


Swatch on my lips, using any camera flash
 


Me :D :D wearing the lipgloss!

This is my HG lipgloss for now, and I will be repurchasing it as soon as I run out! The price is a bit steep, as EL is a high end brand, but I thinks its worthy if you are hunting a red lipgloss and want to keep an exclusive one in your makeup collection.

Did you use it? liked it, or left it?

Much love and Respect,
Eeshita

No comments:

Post a Comment