Monday, July 2, 2012

A little something I have tried: one Green-Black eye!

I have a fascination for green, I admit! Presenting you another look which has green eyeshadow, and this time its NOT MAC's Humid again :P

I have done a NOT so blended outer edge, I am afraid to call it Arabian as I don't know if its truly Arabian or not, as I am a learner and have been learning from my mistakes. As usual, constructive criticism is highly appreciated, as well as any kind of suggestion on areas to improve!

Products I have Used:
MAC Prep+Prime Skin Base Visage
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural
MAC Fix+
MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer
Urban Decay Primer Potion Original 
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean and Rocky Mountain Green
Smashbox e/s: Serpent, Java, Ash
Urban Decay e/s: Naked, Blackout, Virgin
Smashbox Brow Tech Powder: Brunette
Loreal Carbon Black telescopic eyeliner
MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume Mascara
Smashbox soft lights: Lens (for highlighting cheekbones)
Smashbox Blush: Warm Apricot
Estee Lauder Lipstick in Pinkberry
Revlon Lipgloss in Sunset Peach

P.S.: I didn't use any foundation here :)

Please let me what do you think about this look and also point out the flaws so that I can improve my skills.

Love and Respect,
Eeshita


No comments:

Post a Comment