Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Review: Garnier Pure Active Blackheads Uprooting Scrub

Garnier Pure Active Blackheads Uprooting Scrub
"Roots out blackheads| Prevent marks"



As I have mentioned in my review of Clean and Clear Morning Burst Shine Control Scrub, I really love this product over the Clean and Clear one!!! I have an awesome oily skin (:@ :@) prone to blackheads which are stubborn enough to stay in place even after I have a salon facial! So I always tend to look for products that claim to remove blackheads. This is how I found this "precious"! :)

The texture is creamy and the scrub has beautiful blue granules in a semi-transparent base. The menthol feels heavenly on the skin and I also love the refreshing strong minty fragrance!

It actually makes my blackheads less visible and if I do NOT forget to use it on every alternate day (which I do very frequently), it actually works on my blackheads! And my skin doesn't get oily after I use it. Such a life saver this little thing is!

This should be available in any departmental store and should be priced around 450BDT to 500BDT (for a 100gm tube).

Regarding repurchase, this is already my second tube after I discovered it in March 2012, so what do you think??? ;) :D

Love and respect,

Eeshita 

No comments:

Post a Comment