Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Review: Korres Wild Rose Daily Brightening & Refining Buff Cleanser

I always have a thing for exfoliators and I love to experience different types. Though I wasn't planning to buy Korres Wild Rose Daily Brightening & Refining Buff Cleanser, but I got it along with the Korres Wild Rose & Vitamin C Advanced Brightening Sleep Facial during the Holiday Season. And I had to pay the price for the sleeping facial only which was USD 48. This is available at Sephora and is priced at USD 24.


What Sephora says it does:
"Uncover luminous skin with this daily dual-action, creamy, exfoliating cleanser. Natural exfoliants rice grain, cherry stone, and sugar-citrus extracts blend with wild rose oil, a natural source of vitamin C that is clinically proven to improve skin’s overall radiance and texture with daily use, to leave skin cleansed and fresh while instantly brightening your complexion. It is gentle enough for daily use, even for dry skin. "

Korres claims that:
- 97% of women saw an immediate improvement in skin’s radiance after one use.
- 97% of women saw improvement in skin smoothness after 28 days of use.

It comes in a plastic squeeze tube with 5.07oz product. Though the bottle says that you can use it daily but I don't think you should exfoliate your face daily, so you will go a long way with this product and it makes it worth the price.

This is a good exfoliator for normal to oily skin. It works gently on my skin and I don't use it too harshly. The rice grains are coarse enough and work great as exfoliator but the cherry stone might be a bit harsh if you don't use it gently.


 I wouldn't recommend it for daily use because this might be too much exfoliations for the skin. I exfoliate with this once in a week and rest of the days with Garnier Pure Active Blackheads Uprooting Scrub (review here). But if my skin looks dull then I reach out for it because I am I am one of those 97% women who see an immediate improvement in skin's radiance after one use!

Though the exfoliating particles may feel a bit rough, but the cream works fine for moisturizing and also removing impurities. 

This product comes with strong rose fragrance! Many people find it strong but I always love fragranced stuffs so the smell doesn't bother me at all! Moreover it goes away once you wash the face so there's no need to bother about the fragrance lingering over your face. 

Yes, my face immediately feels fresher and the luminosity of my skin increases whenever I wash my face with this. But remind you, I have tried using it on a regular basis, it's more effective when you use it once or twice a week rather than daily use.

I will repurchase it, yes, ofcourse! 

Did you use? How did you find it? Let me know in comments!

Love and respect, 
Eeshita.

2 comments:

  1. I just bought this today! I cannot wait to try it out! :)

    acupfullofletters.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete