Tuesday, July 22, 2014

My birthday (2014)

This is just a random post where I will be sharing some photos from my birthday.

I uploaded a couple of these photos in my facebook profile and the question I was asked the most was about the saree I wore.

Well, I bought this saree from Bangladesh and to be more specific, from Moulovibazar. It's a district of my home state Sylhet, the store I got the saree from is named MB Store. If you love traditional sarees, DO pay a visit to this store, I promise you will not regret (yes, even if you come from some other state).

The earring is from Aarong, it's a gold plated one.

Now about the most important part, makeup. I was in tremendous hurry and moreover I haven't done make up on myself in a long while. So while I was applying my eyeshadow that day, I found out that these days I can do better makeup on people rather than on myself!!! what a shame!

The eyeshadows I used are from Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette. I didn't have enough time to get some quality photos of the makeup, so I just had to choose whatever I could click and here's the only result I can show you :(

For the rest of the face, I have used MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer (review here) and set it with MAC Prep & Prime Transparent Finishing Powder (review here). I didn't add anything other than these two products for my base, not even any setting spray but to my utmost surprise, it stayed put beautifully till the end (around 5hours).

Lipstick is MAC Twig and blush is MAC Fleur Power.

and sorry I had to upload a group photo with my brothers as I don't have full photo of that saree apart from this one :/








That's all my people! Hope you like this blabbering post and if you want me to recreate the eye makeup just let me know in the comments!

Love and respect,
Eeshita.

8 comments:

  1. Yay!!!!! good to see u back. . . I just loooved or saree.and u look pretty as usual. .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you too!
    A gentle hug for remembering us, for coming back among us again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sunny apu, for your love and support :) means a lot!

      Delete
  3. Just love the saree! Thanks a lot for coming back...missed you <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you ^_^ yes I missed my blog too :')

      Delete
  4. what did u do to hair apu? amaro curly hair arokom hair look kivabe korbo?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. did nothing apu, it was wet from my shower, turned into this after it dried :)

      Delete