Sunday, June 30, 2013

A Little Something I have Tried: Back to Green again :P


So this is an eye make up I tried when I was super bored and had nothing to do :P I am going through a very bad dark circle days (though I am getting over with it now, very slowly but yes) and it's so prominently visible in the pictorials! please ignore that :/

let's get started!

1. Start with primed eyes. I have used UDPP in Original.

2. Apply a black base. I have used NYX Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean. You can also use any black gel liner.


3. With an eyeshadow brush, apply a dark emerald green eye shadow on top of that black base. I have used MAC 239 and used the bottom two eyeshadow from this Inglot rainbow eyeshadow square (forgot the shade name!)


4. Apply a dark brown color on the outer V and blend it halfway through the crease. I have used MAC 217 and Urban Decay Darkhorse eyeshadow.


5. Apply a taupe-ish color in the crease and blend it well. I have used MAC 217 and Urban Decay Hustle eyeshadow.


6. Apply a golden eyeshadow in the inner corner. I have used Smashbox Ambient.


7. With a stiff shading brush like Sigma E20 apply the dark brown eyeshadow on the outer one third of the lower lash line and apply the green eyeshadow in the rest inner part. Blend it with a pencil brush like Sigma E30.


8. Apply eyeliner, tighline your waterline and add mascara! you're done!!!






Let me know if you like it!

Much love and respect,
Eeshita.

8 comments: