Monday, June 10, 2013

Review: Body Shop Banana Conditioner

As per Body Shop's description:
"Best if you want to: nourish and protect your hair with an irresistible smelling conditioner that leaves it free of tangles and easy to manage."


This comes in a 250ml bottle and as I bought it from my country it costed me around BDT 650. 

As most of my readers know that I have curly hair which is at the same time super dry and damaged to the point of almost no return, I run to the stores' hair section quite often to find out if there's any Holy Grail product that would give my hair its life back. This is the reason I keep trying different shampoo, specially conditioners instead of sticking to a particular product. This is how I discovered Body Shop's Banana Conditioner and didn't hesitate to buy it and give it a try.

The first thing I would say is that I agree with body Shop's description about this conditioner. Apart from the smell (coming to this point later), the rest of the description is to the point true! 

The texture of this conditioner is just a tad bit thick, and it has to be as Body Shop claims it has real banana puree. And according to my opinion, I have found that thicker conditioners work better for my hair. The color of the conditioner is yellow (as the name suggests) and is paraben free.


It does keep my hair free of tangles and after I use it my hair feels softer and smoother. It also tames frizz and adds a healthy glow to my hair. 

It washes off very nicely and doesn't leave any residue behind. It does a fabulous job of moisturizing my hair and even if I apply too much it doesn't weigh my hair down. 

Ok one thing I don't like about this conditioner is the fragrance. Banana is one my favorite fruits and i love to eat but I never particularly like the smell of this fruit. Weird, eh??? And when it comes to this conditioner i even dislike it more since the smell is even stronger. But the good part is that, the smell doesn't linger. It goes away after I wash my hair. So yeah, a big problem solved!!!

I would be repurchasing this conditioner. But at this moment it's not available in the local market so I have to wait quite a bit I guess.

Recommending it for curly damaged and dry hair. If it can satisfy me, I think it will satisfy you as well.

Do you like Body Shop Banana Conditioner? Let me know in comments!

Love and respect,
Eeshita.

1 comment:

  1. api kothay kinte pabo body shop product BD te

    ReplyDelete