Tuesday, June 11, 2013

My skin care routine: "usual days" day time routine!

Ok after all those requests, I am here to give you a brief description of my skin care regime. I don't follow any routine religiously, it depends totally on my mood and my skin's condition and the weather and how intense I want it...

So I thought to share a series of my skin care routine. As I said it differs from day to day, and on time, so starting with the very basic one, my everyday skincare routine that is my usual day time routine after I come back to home when I am done with my classes and other day long stuffs.

Generally when I go out for my classes and other usual stuffs, I put NO make up on, apart from eye pencil and mascara (even there are days when I don't apply them)! So here goes the whole routine with step by step photos:

oh wait!!!! let me show you how I look like when I am back home after my day out, specially on a hot humid day! My dearies, among you, who went like mad telling me how beautiful my skin is, I am sure you will take each and every word you said back. So, here is me, the face of the year (face or a sticky oily pan??? you decide!):


anyways, let's get back to the steps.

STEP 1:

At first I remove my eyeliner from my water line and mascara from the lashes with make up remover. I soak cotton balls in the remover and gently wipe off the make up. For eyes I use Clean&Clear Soothing Eye Make Up remover and at time the L'oreal Eye Make Up remover.



STEP 2:

Then with the help of cotton balls, I apply my favorite HG product Clean&Clear Astringent (review here) on my face excluding the eyes. This helps me to get rid of the oil and dirt that I carried home with me :P



STEP 3:

I wash my face with my favorite, can't live without product Lifebuoy Hand Wash (yes, you heard me right, for details you can check  my facebook page)!


ok some days, I stop right here and dive into my bed. and again some days, if my mood permits or if I feel my skin needs a bit more pampering, then I include the following two steps!

STEP 4:

I exfoliate my face with a gentle yet effective exfoliator. My favorite is Garnier Pure Active Scrub (review here) or Korres Wild Rose Buff Cleanser (review here).




The next step is again optional for me and I do it if I feel that my skin needs a little hydration. 

STEP 5:

After exfoliating, I pat my face dry and immediately apply Astalift Jelly Aquarista.



Voila, I am done!!!!! Ready to jump into my bed or run after my dogs! 


Look at my skin!!!! I don't think t's worth all of your praises. I told you, it's all about make up and techniques! No, I don't edit my photos apart from applying my watermark and the border. And I don't claim to be a pro MUA or anything. I just know the fault lines of my faces and know how to conceal and hide them, that's all!

Let me know if this helps you!

Love and regards,
Eeshita.

4 comments:

  1. Ami kin2 still amr kothay atke achi. Kotha back korbona. Ur skin TOO GOOD. Mashallah <3 :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have super oily skin.hope it will help me.thanks

    ReplyDelete