Monday, June 10, 2013

A little something I have tried: Black Smokey Eyes with two different lip colors!


Well, this post won't contain any step by step pictorial, as I believe this is the MOST commonly done black smokey eyes. But still, if you need a pictorial, please do let me know, I will shoot it right away! So this post will contain mostly some scattered photos of the eye make up taken from different angle along with two full face photos of how the eye make up is paired with two different lip colors. I have also added the products I have used list at the bottom, so if you want to know what I used to achieve this look you will get it in details :)





The reason of posting this trial is to see what opinions I get on the lip colors. One is almost nude lips with just a subtle hint of peachy pink, another is a vibrant berry red lips.


I know it's kind of a thumb rule to pair nude lips with dark bold eyes, but since the trend of bold eyes bold lips has hit the make up world, I thought to give it a try and I love both of them!!!!! 

I think, the nude lips look will suit for morning-afternoon (if you're that bold to wear a classic black smokey eye in the sun light lol) but for evening, I think you can be a bit bolder and pair a bold lip with bold eyes! and also, 

So here are the full face photos!



It doesn't have to be the classic black smokey, you can definitely try other colors as per your choice!

Products I have used:

For face:
*NARS Sheer Glow Foundation
*MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural
*Urban Decay e/s Virgin to highlight 
*Smashbox Blush in Warm Apricot
*Urban Decay e/s Buck to contour

For eyes:
*Urban Decay Primer Potion in Original
*NYX Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean
*Urban Decay e/s Blackout, Buck, Virgin
*Smashbox e/s Thunder, Granite
*MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
*Urban Decay Big Fatty Mascara

For lips:
*MAC Prep+Prime Lip
*Mac Lipstick Cosmo
*Guerlain Rouge G L'extrait in Orgueil


Love and regards,
Eeshita.


No comments:

Post a Comment